Saturday, October 30, 2010

Brand Spankin New!

Hi!! Welcome to our new blog, and thanks for checking out our new and improved website as well. Jason and I are crazy excited to relaunch A Moment's Worth (http://www.amomentsworthphotography.com/) and we've made a lot of changes to really improve your experiance! We are so excited to kick things off! We've added equipment (AWESOME! I've been in heaven!), services(going back to my roots to offer kids portraits as well), products (customized Wedding Invites? Why not?), and of course a blog. Jason is a graphic designer, so he not only made my old logo but my current one as well, and I think it's just a little bit cooler (check out his site at http://www.jlsgraphics.net/). Now you'll have to bear with me, because in the past the blogiest I've ever gotten is an occasional note on Facebook and status updates. Talk about not being in the cool club! To get things started, I'm going to backtrack on the next couple of blogs and let you see what we've been up to. Thanks for reading!
Sarah-Marie

5 comments:

  1. Site looks good. Thank you so much for all you did for us on our special day. All the pictures were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is off to a great start. I love your message at the top of the page. God has truly blessed you and Jason with each other.

    The pictures of Sloane are soooooo cute. All the pictures look great. Tell Jason I like the logo. It's very unique.

    As someone who also creates web pages, I wanted to point out that the link to Jason's graphics site in the paragraph under "Brand Spankin New" is broken because it is missing the letter "S" at the end for graphics. You may want to correct that. Sorry, just looking out for Jason you know. LOL

    Keep up the good work.
    Uncle Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. You two do an amazing job and have quite the career ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Sarah Marie!!! If we win the free package, we will have to come see you!!! And Jenny is getting interested in photography, so you can show her the ropes!!! Keep up the great work.
    God bless your work!!
    Aunt Deb
    Numbers 6:24-26<><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie and Anthony are so cute! Glad you were able to do their shots! They look awesome! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!! You're the best!