Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bride and Groom "After" Session

Finally! Some beach shots! I went down to Fairhope, AL last weekend (seven hour drive) and took some amazing shots of Matt and Rachel Ellis. The place was gorgeous, the couple was gorgeous, and I think the shots are pretty amazing too. It was freezing cold (after nearly every shot Rachel was putting on a jacket!) but they were good sports. I nearly lost my husband Jason to the waves when the wind was using our relector like a ship's sail. Whew! We had sch a blast, thanks Rachel and Matt for such a fun time!









3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! These picures are simpply stunning!! Although I was there at the photo shoot watching you "in action" these photos turned out far better than I imagined!!! I love everyone of them!! You make it very difficult on a mother to have to choose which one's I want. Shoot...I may have to take them all. Great work Sarah-Marie, and Jason!! You both are a great team!!!! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. These image look so great Sarah Marie!! What beautiful subjects you had :) The back lighting on the first shot looks so great, but my fav by far is definitely the one of them on the pier with all the seagulls! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to see such a talented daughter and son-in-law produce such stunning photographs of a beautiful daughter and handsome son-in-law! I am so blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!! You're the best!