Monday, May 2, 2011

Newborn Baby

Man! I am really bad at blogging! It's been a month, but I've had lots of fun. Yesterday I got to take pictures of little Gavin, only 6 days old. Jason and I were able to use some of our new equipment, and we really had a blast!
 
I found this awesome balloon on the living room table and knew we HAD to use it! Perfect for announcements!

Gavin was laying in mommy's arms and we used beautiful light coming from the window to get this shot.

This was the very first one, he was so tired!

We cranked up the heat, gave him lots to eat, and it just knocked him out. 

I love baby hats!

Next week we are doing a family photoshoot! Stay tuned for information about LivingSocial and QponDay this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!! You're the best!