Saturday, July 9, 2011

Two Radnor Lake shoots in one day!

I love good weather! These two shoots were back to back this morning, and we had a fantastic time! Both families were very photogenic with great kids so it was a quick two hours!
 This session was mostly for this cutie pie!
 Standing is such a huge milestone we made sure to get it!
 We added a few of the two girls for good measure
 In between outfit changes, I couldn't resist!
 The entire beautiful family
 This little tyke was so serious, but super cute and cooperative
 Although he didn't much like kisses!
 Angel face
 He looks just like them!
I love the feeling of togetherness in this one! It was such a great day!

To see others, check out my facebook page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!! You're the best!