Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lily Fae's Newborn Photos

I'll be honest, I told Jason to expect a difficult photo session before we went over to Lily's house. Usually we shoot (no pun intended) for newborn photos be taken the first two weeks after birth (they're more pliable at that time), but Lily was already one and a half months old! So, that being said, I was expecting a squirmy, newly independent baby, who would cry when touched by an awful new red-headed lady she didn't know! Well, Lily was amazing. Not a single fuss, whine, or unusable squirm! Definitely the best one and a half month old I've ever seen! The hour flew by, and we had a blast rearranging furniture for the best light, while developing a slight case of baby fever! I can't wait for her next session for Christmas!!

The vibrant colors of the baby room were amazing!

 

Mommy touches = Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!! You're the best!