Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rolls Royce Wedding in Nashville? Oh yes!

Like cars? Honestly, I'm not a big car person myself. I can't tell you what I'm looking at, but I can tell if something is gorgeous. THIS was a gorgeous car! Every detail was shiny and perfect, and it made the most amazing getaway car. Everyone knows the name Rolls Royce, even me...

 Gerald and Clarissa were classy! If the Rolls Royce wasn't evidence enough, check out Gerald's duds and Clarissa's beautiful dress. We just walked down downtown Nashville, and they  stopped traffic, literally!

4 comments:

  1. OMGGGG I LOVE THE PICS!! IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!!! WONDERFUL JOB!! CONGRATS RISSA AND GERALD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this album!!!! You really captured the happiness in this couple!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures thank you so much for being a part of our day. The pictures are beautiful I really appreciate you being available last minute. You truly made our day special with pictures that will last a lifetime<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing, I'm so excited to get the final copies. You did a great job, and it was fun working with you. Thank you so much for taking on our wedding at such short notice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!! You're the best!