Friday, September 2, 2011

Mother-Daughter Pictures at Ellington Agricultural Center

Meet Christy and Avery! As soon as Avery got out of the car I was green with envy from her gorgeous red hair! I pray for red-headed kids! We set up at the gorgeous Ellington Agricultural Center near Nippers Corner in Nashville, and it was just stunning. These ladies had three outfits, so we got lots of variety! From Sunday dresses in a gazebo to cowboy boots and jeans on top of a hay bale! Enjoy!
 I love their reactions when they're making each other laugh!
 No one pulls off cowgirl this well! I was so stoked, we took a quarter of an hour longer than normal so I could get every shot I wanted!
The many faces of Avery. All these collages were made exactly like the pages in my KISS albums!

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! Who could resist that adorable little red headed beauty!? Great job Sarah Marie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!! You're the best!